High Protein Cranberry Scones
– 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
– 1 tsp Organic Unsalted Butter
– 4 tbsp Agave Nectar
– 1 cup Rolled oats
– 1/4 cup Ground Almonds
– 1/2 cup Wholewheat Flour
– 1 Whole Organic Egg
– 1/2/ tsp Baking Powder
– 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
– 1 tsp Cinnamon
– 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
– 1/4 cup Skimmed Milk
1. Melt together your agave, butter and coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl add your oats, flour, almonds, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, egg and your coconut oil mixture. mix well.
3. Add your milk, mix again for 30 seconds then finally add your cranberries and give it one final mix to combine.
4. Take a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spoon out as many cookie balls as you like. (Recipe makes 10)
5. Add into a preheated oven at 160c/320f for 10 minutes.
6. Take out of oven, drizzle a little agave on top then place them onto a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information per scone: