High Protein Sweet Potato Asian Noodles
– 1 5inch sweet potato, peeled and grated
– 150g raw prawns
– 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
– 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 lime, juice
– 1 tsp honey
– 3cm piece of ginger, grated
– 2 tsp rapeseed oil
– 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
– black pepper
1. Peel and grate your sweet potato then leave to one side.
2. In a pan, preheat to medium then add in 1 tsp of rapeseed oil with your garlic and toast for 2 minutes before adding in your chilli and ginger.
3. Add in your prawns and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Mix together your lime juice, soy sauce, pepper and remaining rapeseed oil.
5. Add in half of your marinade to the pan and mix.
6. Throw in your sweet potato noodles and continually submerge them in the remaining dressing. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
7. Serve in a bowl with some fresh parsley!