Left Over Food Idea: Low Carb Cajun Burrito
- Left over roast chicken
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 green + yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet of microwave cauli rice or any of your choice
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 lime, zest
- 3 ice berg lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- In a pan, sauté you’re red onions, peppers and garlic for 3 minutes before adding in your spring onions and chili.
- Season with paprika, chilli powder and thyme.
- Add in chicken for 3 minutes and season with 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- Remove chicken and add in your rice packet, mixing it in with your vegetables.
- Add your lime zest to the yogurt.
- Take off the heat and build up your burrito.
(Visited 248 times, 1 visits today)