Mini Chocolate Protein Cakes
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- non stick cooking spray
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Spray your muffins tins with non stick spray and evenly divide your cakes mix into each one.
- Preheat your oven to 170c/340f and place cakes in for 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool down for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tsp cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop protein powder and a little almond milk. Combine thoroughly until it forms a frosting consistency.
- Take your cakes out of their tins and coat in your protein frosting then either enjoy right away or place into the fridge!
Nutritional Information: Per Cake
(Visited 211 times, 1 visits today)