Poached Egg and Avocado
Poached Egg and Avocado on Protein Toast:
- 1 Slice high fibre protein bread
- half an avocado
- half a lime, juice
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan
- sea salt
- fresh black pepper
- very finely chopped coriander
- 1/2 a birds eye chilli finely chopped
- 1 whole egg
- In a pan, add water and bring it to the boil.
- Once boiled, take off the heat and crack in your egg. Keep an eye on it for 4 minutes, take out and place onto a towel.
- Toast your bread.
- While it is toasting, in a bowl add your avocado, chilli, coriander, sea salt, black pepper, parmesan and lime juice.
- Mash with a fork and spread onto your toast then top with your poached egg.
- Season with black pepper and a little more parmesan.
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)