Omelette To Go
OMELETTE TO GO
Makes approx 6 servings
1 dozen eggs
Mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus and garlic, cilantro (or veg of choice)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Chop veggies small.
3. Saute olive oil and garlic for about 4 minutes. Not too long because it will cook more in the oven. Add salt, pepper, any seasoning you like. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl beat all 12 eggs add a tiny splash of water to add some fluff to your eggs.
5. Spray/lightly oil muffin tin. Eggs will stick!
6. Scoop veggies into muffin tin. Top off with egg mixture.
7. Place in oven for 20 minutes or until eggs puff.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Stores well in Ziploc bag in fridge for easy reheating.
(Visited 177 times, 1 visits today)