High Protein Peanut Butter Crepes
Morning doesn’t always have to be savoury!
Having a sweet tooth is very common in bodybuilding and if there are ways for us to curb that craving while remaining on track then we are ALL FOR IT!
Give these incredible Crepes a try:
This recipe is very simple:
Makes 1 Serving
- 8 Egg Whites
- ½ Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Maple extracts
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- Poor the mix in a heated pan
- When the first side is cooked, flip the crepe on the other side until cooked
- Spread half a tbsp of Peanut Butter on the crepe and roll it
- Repeat for other crepes and enjoy!
Simple, delicious and high in Muscle Building Protein!
(Visited 289 times, 1 visits today)