Stuffed Chicken Protein Pockets
- 2 4oz Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh low fat mozzarella
- 1/2 a chilli, finely chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chest nut mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach
- Non stick cooking spray
- Sea Salt
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- Pierce your chicken from the very top with a pairing knife and push until you almost hit the bottom. Slice a little to the left to create a large pocket.
- In a bowl add your sundried tomatoes, mozzarella, chilli, lime zest, sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl add your spinach, thyme, mushrooms, sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff your chicken breasts delicately with each stuffing so you have one of each then place to the side.
- Pre-heat your pan to medium high and sear both your chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Preheat your oven to 180c/356f and cook your pockets for 20-25 minutes.
- When fully cooked, take them out and leave to rest for 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutritional Information (based on serving half of each to 1 person)
(Visited 313 times, 1 visits today)