Anabolic Cooking: Chicken Pizza Recipe
This is one of my favourite recipes to make and i know it will be one of yours too. It is super easy to prepare and cook. Seriously, fewer than 10 total ingredients and no harmful additives that normally go into a regular take-out pizza.
Finally, you will get to enjoy a pizza (or two) guilt free while still building muscle! A deadly combination don’t you think?
And it only takes about 20-25 minutes to make or just 15 minutes if all the ingredients have been prepared beforehand which I would recommend doing so you can enjoy these as much as you want.
Alright, let’s get on with it…the recipe that is…Enjoy.
Oh and one more thing; feel free to replace some of the veggies with one’s that you like in case there are some in this list that don’t are not your favorite
Makes 1 Serving
• 6oz of diced Chicken Breast
• 2 Tbsp of Perfect Spaghetti Sauce (see Salads, Soups and Sides section) or any healthy commercial spaghetti sauce. The Perfect Spaghetti Sauce can be found on page 152 of Anabolic Cooking.
• 1/3 cup of low-fat Mozzarella
• 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
• 1/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
• 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped onions
• Salt and Pepper
1. Cook chicken separately.
2. Spread Spaghetti Sauce on one side of the Pita Bread
3. Top with chicken and veggies
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
5. Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
***Cool Tip from the Muscle Cook: when the Pizza is nearly done, turn it to broil and watch carefully as the cheese turns to a golden brown just like the real thing.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
• Calories: 410
• Protein: 44g
• Carbohydrates: 36g
• Fat: 10g