Mediterranean Chicken Salad
A perfect light high protein meal to have on the patio enjoying the hot summer weather.
• 6oz Chicken Breast with cajun powder, cooked and diced
• 1/3 Cup Black Olives, sliced
• 1/3 Cup Red Onion, diced
• 1/3 cup Green Pepper, diced
• 1 Roma Tomato, seeded and diced
• 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
• 1/3 cup Cucumber, peeled and sliced
• 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 Tbsp Water
• 1/2 teaspoon Basil
• 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
• 2 Handfuls Lettuce
• Salt and Pepper
1. Cook chicken separately in cajun seasoning.
2.In a medium bowl, combine chicken, olives, onion,green pepper, tomatoes, feta cheese and cucumber. Stir gently to combine ingredients.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamicvinegar, water, basil, salt, pepper and oregano.Pour over chicken mixture and stir gently.
4. Serve on a bed of lettuce
And let me know what you thought of this recipe