- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of mint leaves
- 400g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp masala paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400mls low sodium chicken stock
- 100g baby spinach
- Place the garlic, chilli and mint in with your turkey mince. Add in your egg and massage until fully mixed together.
- Mould into meat balls and place in the fridge.
- Add your onion to a little oil and cook for 3-4 minutes before adding in your masala paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in your chopped tomatoes and stock, continue to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add in your meatballs and simmer until the sauce thickens. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with some spinach and extra mint!
(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)