Garlic Infused Rump Steak with Pesto Spaghetti
- 4oz Rump Steak (www.musclefood.com)
- 60g Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp Pesto
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1 Chilli
- 1 Handful Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- Season your steak with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes in your garlic and coconut oil then flip. Cook for a further 3 minutes. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Boil your pasta for 8-10 minutes.
- In your pan add your onion and sautee for 5-6 minutes. Add in your chilli and seasonings.
- Add in your pesto followed by 3 tbsp of pasta water.
- Add in your pasta and spinach then mix thoroughly together.
(Visited 435 times, 2 visits today)