Peanut and Chilli Chicken
- 2 Chilli’s, finely chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Cups Kale
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice, Cooked
- Add chopped garlic to pan and sautee for 3-4 minutes
- Add in Chicken, Chilli and Paprika. Cook for 3-4 minutes
- Reduce the heat, add your stock and peanut butter then mix until the sauce thickens.
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes before adding in your kale.
- Serve with Basmati Rice
(Visited 2,508 times, 1 visits today)