1 Medium Sweet Potato
4oz Cooked Chicken
1 tbsp Feta Cheese
1/2 Fresh Chilli
5 leaves Bok Choi
1/2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
1 clove Garlic
- Wrap your sweet potatoes in foil and bake for 45 minutes at 200c/400f.
- In a pan, sautee garlic and chilli for 3 minutes then add in your Bok Choy and cajun spiced pre-cooked chicken breast.
- Scoop our the centre of your potatoes and add in your filling from the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of feta to each and same with your diced avocado.
- Place back into the oven for 10-15 minutes.